(Taken from ABC.com) Meet Meredith Grey. She's a woman trying to lead a real life while doing a job that makes having a real life impossible.
Meredith is a first year surgical intern at Seattle Grace Hospital, the toughest surgical residency program west of Harvard. She and fellow first-year interns Cristina Yang, Izzie Stevens, George O'Malley and Alex Karev were students yesterday. Today they're doctors and, in a world where on the job training can be a matter of life and death, they're all juggling the ups and downs of their own personal lives.
1. Only apply for a character that is open. There are not two Merediths or two Georges.
2. Be mature. Don't get into fights with the other muns. This is a game and fights between the characters are going to happen, but no fighting between muns. If you have trouble with someone take it OUTSIDE the community.
3. Make all OOC posts to the OOC community, which is located at ga_rpg_ooc.
4. No god-moding! God-moding is controlling a character that you do not play. This is not allowed. At all.
5. No "long-lost siblings/parents/cousins/pet gopher turned human" characters. Original characters will be welcomed into the community once all of the canon characters are taken. Not before. In order for your original character to be accepted, you must e-mail the admin at wereferret @ gmail.com with a brief overview of your character. After e-mailing, you must wait for a reply that states the admin's approval of the character. We're just trying to avoid Mary-sues.
6. No supernatural. Your character can believe in ghosts/vampires/whatever, but there is no need to actually make that "real" for the show.
7. Create a roleplay journal for your character. If you choose to use an icon, the icon must be a picture of your character.
Any comments/questions? E-mail the admin at wereferret @ gmail.com